Tech Talk with Tyler – New Apple products

Apple Industries is rolling out new devices this next fiscal quarter and making enhances to devices from previous fiscal years.

One of the most anticipated devices of 2012 is the iPhone 5 the newest device in the iPhone family that will completely revamp and refresh the look of the iPhone series. This new iPhone is rumored to have a larger display, 4G LTE compatibility and it will have a shatter and shock proof screen making it more durable.

Every year Apple updates their music series with the iPod and iPod Touch series. The new iPod Touch 5th Generation is rumored to have an enhancement in screen size and it will mirror the iPhone 5, like it has in years past.

Many rumors have also been leaked from Apple about a new iPad called the iPad Mini. Apple, like many companies, is trying to make more money while compeating with other companies. The iPad Mini is going to be a lowerend tablet that will cost about as much as the Kindle Fire, but it will still have all the power of the regular iPad.

Now everything has to come full circle with Apple. To tie all of the new devices and a few of the old devices, Apple is wrapping up iOS 6 to be released to the public on September 12 (see chart for device compatibility).

Apple’s new devices will start hitting shelves around September 15th at BestBuy, Verizon, AT&T, and Apple stores all over the Kansas City metro area.

This concludes Tech Talk with Tyler, next week I will be reviewing Verizon’s Droid Razr powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.