Which Papa’s game are you based on your Y2K Aesthetic?

The Green Pride has this in their Volume 52, Issue 3. Results of each Papa’s game are posted here to learn more about yourself.

PAPA’S PIZZERIA:

If you received a score less than one, and are in the negatives you are … PAPA’S PIZZAERIA! Your personality exhibits a warmth and hospitality feeling. You are someone who values tradition and a sense of responsibility. You like to get things done in an orderly fashion. But you’re a passionate person and have big dreams. There were many times when you had friends coming to you after their mental breakdown from crying over a math test. You probably would make some killer cheese pizza, and if asked, you would probably say no to someone who wants pineapple on their pizza (because its not a traditional topping).

PAPA’S SUSHIRA:

If you received a score of zero to ten, you are PAPA’S SUSHIRA! You’re a person who loves adventure and doing things fast-paced. You can get things done quickly, and you are amazing at working under pressure. You radiate comfortable energy and are always there for a friend when in need. There is probably a 98% chance that you wrote an English paper four hours before midnight, because you probably were procrastinating your work while playing Cool Math Games or Snake. You were pretty disappointed when you found out that they blocked all the games from the school computers, and you tried to find alternatives.

PAPA’S FREEZERIA:

If you received a score of eleven or more you are PAPA’S FREEZERIA! You’re a nostalgic person who wishes you could go back to childhood. FlarVorIce as a child, with those cicadas in the background as you ride home from your friend’s house was 100% your childhood. If anything, you are down to earth and are always a ride-or-die type of friend. Your fun and upbeat personality is loved by many. You probably post a lot on your private stories or make a bunch of TikTok’s updating your fans about how your day has been. Like I love it! I’m so glad you got fast food on Wednesdays during the delayed start!